- Orange Juice - 8 oz
- 1 Banana
- 1 Apple (cored, with or without the skin. Using the skin provides more fiber and antioxidants, but it also makes the consistency/texture of the juicee a little thicker.)
- Ice (optional) - just a bit
- Put all the ingredients into a Magic Bullet cup
- Screw on the blade cap
- Blend until juicee'd
- The juicee will have approximately 300-350 calories, depending on the size of the banana and apple.
- 110 calories Simply Orange orange juice (I switch between Simply Orange, Tropicana, and Minute Maid - whichever is on sale.)
- 121 medium banana (per calorieking.com)
- 93 medium apple (per calorieking.com)
- I've been replacing my morning bowl of cereal with a juicee, so the trade-off is about equal, only I'm adding Mother Nature's real food and I'm removing grocery-store-boxed-food-with-unpronounceable-ingredients from my mornings.
Give this Orange Apple Banana Fruit Juicee a try and let me know what you think..
- Chris Butterworth
Promotional Disclosure - This is not a product review of nor am I receiving any payments from Magic Bullet. I simply use their product almost everyday. The links to Magic Bullet in this article are, however, associated with my amazon account.