5 things I learned from my Dad
- Get up and Go. Pick a direction and move. Get more done before 9am than most people do all day.
- Have Conviction. Have an opinion. Believe in yourself. Let your beliefs guide your path.
- Be Friendly. Treat everyone with respect, from the guy in the penthouse to the guy opening the front door.
- Live Life on your terms. Life is fickle, and can end suddenly and without warning. Live life without regrets. Tell people you love, you love them. Better yet, show them.
- Get Outside. It's just better out there.
Happy Birthday, Dad. We all miss you.