Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fit-20 RSS feed glitch

Fit-20 RSS feed glitch


hint - "glitch" is just a fancy way of saying I goofed up.

I just wanted to send out a quick note with my apologies for the glitch on the rss feed for the Fit-20 workouts to be sent to you via email. I released this series of workouts back on May 25th (introduction post here), with new workouts beginning on May 30th.

During that last week in May I built out the rss feed, set up the auto-email function, and tested that it was working properly. Then I simply forgot to checkmark the "on" box. My bad, no excuses..

For those of you who have signed up and wondered when you would start receiving the emails - you have my sincere apology, and my promise that you'll be receiving Fit-20 workouts in your inbox soon, very soon.

In the meantime, here is a link to all the Fit-20 workouts I've published so far.


-Chris Butterworth

No comments:

Post a Comment