Tuesday, June 5, 2012

links I like - 06-05-12

links I like - 06-05-12


Here are a few interesting articles I've read over the last week or two.


The Ability to Multitask Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be, via Stepcase Lifehack.  I've written before about singletasking; it leads to better quality work and a better quality of life.

On Destiny, Influence, and the Impossibility of Being Self-Taught, via the Art of Non-Conformity. I find the destiny section interesting - we have conversations everyday, yet some of them create direction for the rest of our lives.

Understanding stuck, via Seth Godin. People and Organizations - doing something because "that's the way we do it" isn't good enough. If you don't know why you do it that way, perhaps there's a better way.

How to not suck at building healthy habits... Finally!, via Nerd Fitness. a great article expanding on the Slow and Steady concept I often write about.

-Chris Butterworth

No comments:

Post a Comment